Monday, September 27, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my "new" site. I know the pictures are the same (for now) but the name has changed. Finding the right name is a tough challenge, but I really like the potential this has. Since before I can remember, I was told I would correct anyone who would say my name incorrectly. I would say... "You know... like Emmy Lou Harris, the singer." My maiden name is Harris so it worked well. Nonetheless, the name is one I love and am very fond of. I get giddy with excitement by the thought of placing my name on the images I am fond of.
Welcome to Emmy Sue Photography.
Many additions are coming soon. Hopefully my new logo by the end of the week, as well as shots from my two most recent weddings, and a jewelry shoot. I had a bit of a snag with technology, but am currently smoothing it all out. But no worries... no information was lost. All I have to say is thank goodness for backup external hard drives. I can't wait to share my vision with you.
Emmy Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment